The Idaho X-Sports snow tube hill in Garden Valley is the most unique and elaborately designed tubing hill in the Northwest, with 900 foot long lanes to keep the fun coming, and three different run levels from "mild" to "wild"!
We have gentle slopes for the timid, and extreme lanes for a more daring run. Our towlift pulls you to the top of the hill, while you enjoy the ride up in your tube!
After you work up an appetite on the hill, come on down to the Yurt and enjoy food and drinks while you stay warm by the fire! (Sorry, no outside food or drink allowed.)
Hours of Operation
DEC. 20 THRU 24: 10AM TO 5PM
CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
DEC. 26 THRU 31: 10AM TO 5PM
NEW YEARS DAY: NOON TO 5PM
JANUARY 2 THRU 5: 10AM TO 5PM
STARTING JANUARY 10TH WE WILL BE OPEN SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FROM 10AM TO 5PM.
MLK DAY (JAN 19): 1PM TO 5PM
PRES. DAY (FEB 16): 10AM TO 5PM
Our snow tube hill is a wonderful place for your company social event, family reunion, church group, or other large gathering. We can customize our services to meet a variety of needs. We can provide both the hill and staffing to operate it, as well as food and beverage services for your function.
We will generally reserve the hill for private functions on Fridays, however other weekdays can also be reserved. If you are interested in booking a private party, please contact us.
Snow Tube Hill Rules
These rules are for your own safety. Please read carefully!
- Obey all operator instructions.
- Must be a minimum of 2 years of age to participate.>Must be 36" minimum to ride alone in a tube. All single riders will be riding the tow lift alone and must be able to get in and out of a tube quickly without assistance. If you are not confident in your child's ability to do this, please rent a Double Tube and ride with them.
- Weight limit: Due to lift tow capabilities, weight per person cannot exceed 260 pounds.
- No double riders on single tubes.
- Adults may ride down the hill in tandem with their child (holding on to each others' single tube) if hill conditions will allow it and if a ticket has been purchased for the child.
- All snow tubers must agree to and accept the Release of Liability Waiver (PDF) during the online ticket purchasing process.
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to their clothing in clear view.
- Do not start until given the "all clear" by the hill operator at the top of the run. He will notify you when your tubing lane is clear.
- Session times are specific and your pass is valid until the time specified on your ticket. Please be considerate of others waiting to use the tube.
- If you are unfamiliar with loading and unloading, please ask an attendant for instructions.
- Only our designated tubes are allowed.
- Exit lanes quickly.
- While riding the lift, please sit still. In the unlikely event that your tube becomes unattached from the lift, roll off your tube immediately.
- No riding tubes while intoxicated. We reserve the right to deny access to any ticket holder that appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and appears to be a threat to his own safety or the safety of others. No refund will be given.
Be On Time!
We suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ticket times to allow for your orientation and any unforeseen delays.
If you are late, we will hold your tubes until 15 minutes after your reserved time. If you have not checked in by then, your tube will be sold to the next person on the walk up waiting list. When you do arrive, you will be put at the top of this waiting list for the next available tubes.
If no one is waiting, your tube will be held for you until your arrival. However, your original ending time will apply. (There will usually be people waiting for their start time when your time is complete.) We cannot extend the time beyond your original scheduled ending time, unless there is no one waiting for tubes when that time arrives.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. You can, however, reschedule your tubing time or receive a gift certificate for a future visit.
Please contact us for any cancellation issues.
Inclement Weather Cancellations: Refunds will be issued ONLY when we are forced to close the facility due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or some other unforeseen reason. Road closures or a person's unwillingness to drive in inclement weather will not warrant a refund.
Sorry, there are no cash refunds. If we issue a refund, you may receive it in one of three ways:
- Idaho X-Sports Gift Certificate
- Debit/credit Card refund (applied to card that was used to purchase tickets)
- Check (mailed to you within 4 weeks of cancellation.)